This extension allows you to set advanced discounts & fees for your shop, and can be calculated by Quantity, Total, Weight or Volume.
- Sort discounts/fees by each rate’s define sort order, or by cost (Lowest – Highest)
- Choose to display weights at the end of the rate name if using the rate type Weight.
- An extensive, built in help section should answer any questions you need while setting up your rates. No more finding what you need in a long manual.
- Option to adjust cart taxes if discount / fee is applied
- Select the display type: Basic or Advanced when setting up rates
Create a description for each rate that will only be displayed in the administrator panel. This helps you organize your rates better.
Choose to enable or disable each rate individually.Define a custom name for each discount/fee rate (Multi-Language Support)
- You have the option of combining rates by sort order using the Multiple Rate Calculations setting:
- Single: This will create an individual discount/fee quote for the rate.
- Sum: All rates set to sum will be added together into a single discount/fee quote.
- Average: All rates set to average will be averages out into a single discount/fee quote.
- Lowest: All rates set to lowest will be compared to each other, and the lowest quote will be given to the customer.
- Highest: All rates set to highest will be compared to each other, and the highest quote will be given to the customer.
- You can define a sort order number for each rate that can be used to sort the quotes.
- Assign a tax class to the discount/fee rate.
- Choose the total type: Total / Sub-Total / Sub-Total with Tax
- Select all the stores which that the discount/fee rate will apply to.
- Select the payment / shipping methods that will active the discount/fee
- Select all the customer groups that the discount/fee rate will apply to.
- Select all the geo zones that the discount/fee rate will apply to.
- Define postal code ranges to further limit who the discount/fee rate is available to.
- Define a min / max / add cart value for the cart Quantity, Total, Weight and Volume, Length, Width & Height.
- Define min / max product dimensions for Length, Width and Height.
- Define which days of the week the discount/fee is available.
- Define a start and end time for each discount/fee
- Define a start and end date for each discount/fee.
- Select how the category system will interact with the products in the cart
- Select how the discount/fee will be calculated based on categories
- Select the applicable categories for the discount/fee cost
- Choose from 4 different Rate Types:
- Quantity: discount/fee costs will be calculated based on the cart quantity.
- Total: discount/fee costs will be calculated based on the order total (affected by sort order).
- Weight: discount/fee costs will be calculated based on the cart weight.
- Volume: discount/fee costs will be calculated based on the cart volume.
- Choose how the Final Cost is to be calculated:
- Single: A single cost will be taken from the rates.
- Cumulative: The discount/fee costs will be determined using the current rate, and all previous rates that apply to the cart. These costs will be added together for the final cost.
- Define custom rates to charge for discount/fee.
- Define a min / max discount/fee.
- Define a handling fee to be added to the final discount/fee.
v1.4.8, v1.4.8b, v1.4.9, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v1.5.0, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v1.5.1, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.2, v188.8.131.52, v1.5.3, v184.108.40.206, v1.5.4, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v1.5.6