This extension allows you to set advanced shipping rates for your shop, and can be calculated by Volume with Postal Code and Category support.
- You can define a custom shipping header (Multi-Language Support)
- Sort quotes by each rate’s define sort order, or by cost (Lowest – Highest)
- An extensive, built in help section should answer any questions you need while setting up your rates. No more finding what you need in a long manual.
- Create a description for each rate that will only be displayed in the administrator panel. This helps you organize your rates better.
- Choose to enable or disable each rate individually.
- Define a custom name for each shipping rate (Multi-Language Support)
- You have the option of combining rates by sort order using the Multiple Rate Calculations setting:
- Single: This will create an individual shipping quote for the rate.
- Sum: All rates set to sum will be added together into a single shipping quote.
- Average: All rates set to average will be averages out into a single shipping quote.
- Lowest: All rates set to lowest will be compared to each other, and the lowest quote will be given to the customer.
- Highest: All rates set to highest will be compared to each other, and the highest quote will be given to the customer.
- You can define a sort order number for each rate that can be used to sort the quotes.
- Assign a tax class to the shipping rate.
- Select all the stores which that the shipping rate will apply to.
- Select all the customer groups that the shipping rate will apply to.
- Select all the geo zones that the shipping rate will apply to.
- Define postal code ranges to further limit who the shipping rate is available to.
- Define a min / max / add cart value for the cart Quantity, Total, Weight and Volume.
- Define min / max product dimensions for Length, Width and Height.
- Select how the category system will interact with the products in the cart
- Select how the shipping will be calculated based on categories
- Select the applicable categories for the shipping cost
Choose how the Final Cost is to be calculated:
- Single: A single cost will be taken from the rates.
- Cumulative: The shipping costs will be determined using the current rate, and all previous rates that apply to the cart. These costs will be added together for the final cost.
- Define custom rates to charge for shipping.
- Define a min / max shipping cost.
- Define a handling fee to be added to the final cost.
v1.4.8, v1.4.8b, v1.4.9, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.0, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v1.5.1, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v1.5.2, v220.127.116.11, v1.5.3, v18.104.22.168, v1.5.4, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.6